But, to be honest, some of those freebies are just not worth the trouble. I mean, a "free dessert" is just not that appealing to me. So I am kind of stingy with how I use all those freebies. So I thought I would you clue you into my:
No Messing Around
Birthday Freebie List
- Red Robin: Any gourmet burger free (includes bottomless fries). Dine-in only. Add your kids when you register yourself and they'll send coupons for them as well!
- Firehouse Subs: Free medium sub ON your birthday just by showing your I.D.! Take-out allowed.
- Noodles & Company: Free entree. Take-out allowed.
- Rubio's: Free entree (plates and burritos included). Take-out allowed.
- Denny's: Free Grand Slam breakfast meal ON your birthday. Dine-in only.
- Marie Callender's: Free Magnificent Six breakfast meal. Dine-in only.
Completely Free Beauty Products: If you have one in your area, then I say it's worth dropping in for these freebies, which are usually a deluxe-sample-size-high-end-something-or-other.
B1G1 Free Meals Worth Noting: These are some more expensive restaurants that are more local to my Utah area, but if you have a favorite restaurant that you love to go to for your birthday, don't hesitate to call them ahead of time and find out what they offer.
- Rodizio Grill: One complimentary Full Rodizio with purchase of one other Full Rodizio.
- Temple Square Hospitality Restaurants: Buy one get one free at The Garden Restaurant, Lion House Pantry or Nauvoo Café during your birthday month. Or $25 off at The Roof Restaurant with the purchase of another Adult Buffet.
- Benihana: Order a dinner entree and get $30 off any other entree/side item.
- Tucano's Brazilian: Free meal with purchase of a meal.