Monday, March 13, 2017

Why the Original Voluminous mascara beats out the new Voluminous Million Lashes mascara

Spring has sprung and my garden is calling.  I will be doing a future post updating my Olla adventure last summer, hopefully in time to save you some time.  But I digress.
I don't even need a picture of how this Voluminous Million Lashes mascara looks on me because it looks and feels just like the original Voluminous mascara and you can see it here.

There are 2 reasons why I highly recommend that you stick with the original Voluminous waterproof mascara.

1.  The wand applicator is way too huge!  This makes it too tricky to apply.  I think it is built for eyes like Rapunzel on Disney's tangled...lol.
2.  Its formula is almost identical in wearability and look to the formula of the original voluminous waterproof.

Thanks for reading!  Now go outside and enjoy Spring.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment