Monday, October 19, 2015

Acure Argan Cleansing Towelettes Review

Today will be reviewing one of the Acure items contained in the Glamorganic Goddess Beauty Kit.  I have been happy with almost all the items contained in this kit and so impressed that Acure is donating ALL of its proceeds to help one sweet blogger with her cancer treatments.  But you can buy these wipes by themselves.  They sell for $6.99 for 30 wipes.  Right now they are on sale Buy-One-Get-One-Free.  But please read the review first before buying them because I personally did not like them.

Acure Unscented Towelettes
Let me just come right out and say that I had such high hopes for this product.  Sometimes I am so exhausted at bed that the whole nighttime skin care routine has NO appeal to me.  Remember that post where I talked about diaper wipes being the one and only step in my skin care?  Yeah, well sometimes that old girl wants to come back with a vengeance.  :)  I was SO excited to have something that I could quickly use before hitting the hay.

Unfortunately, the only thing I liked about these towelettes was the concept and the non-toxic ingredient factor.  Here is what I did not like about them:
  • They could not remove makeup or cleanse my face effectively.
  • The towelettes themselves were too thin/weak and showed signs of falling apart as I used them.
  • Something about the formulation made my face sting in a bad way.
I could have cried when I first used them.  I feel like crying as I type this because I SO SO SO wanted them to work.  Maybe their Coconut & Argan Cleansing Towelettes are better, but I'm too bummed right now to order them to find out.

Please do not let this review turn you away from the Acure brand.  ALL of their other products that I have tried have been good.  I wrote a review about how much I love Acure Organics.  My advice is to skip these and try Acure's Facial Cleanser Gel.

What about you?  Have you found a great healthy cleansing facial wipe?

No comments:

Post a Comment