Friday, October 2, 2015

Annmarie Anti-Aging Serum Review

Today I would like to tell you about the Anti-Aging Serum that I have been trying, courtesy of the skin care company Annmarie.  Annmarie skin care products are loving made with organic and wildcrafted ingredients from Mother Nature, like clays, aloe vera, and essential oils.  These products are a treat to use.  I sure feel like I am pampering myself when I use them.

Annmarie Anti-Aging Serum:
This is a picture of Annmarie Anti-Aging Serum in a dark pump-style bottle.
This 15 ml bottle ($49.95) is suitable for ALL skin types, including those with rosacea and sensitive skin.  It will last approximately 128 pumps  I have been using this serum for two weeks morning and night to get the full effect of this serum.  I only need 1 pump per dose, so at this rate it can last me about two months.  But being the thrift girl that I am, I think that I will hereafter use this as a night serum (or even an every other night serum) to make it last as long as possible.  If this serum is way out of your budget, then Annmarie has some DIY Anti-Aging Skin Care Recipes on her blog.  HOW AWESOME IS THAT???


If I could rename this serum, it would be Age-Well Serum.  As discussed in another post, I do not really like the term anti-aging.  I consider anti-aging claims pseudoscience.  I don't think women should be mortified of aging.  I say this to put things into perspective for me, because I tend to worry when I see my worry lines, or ANY kind of line.  But think of your grandmothers.  This is mine.
This is a picture of my grandmother illustrating the beauty of aging.
My super cool sister Mandy took this picture.
When I think of my grandmother, then the worry of aging kind of fades away and then I just want to "age well".  A high quality serum that nourishes my skin and promotes cell growth and healing is a wise pick.  You can tell just by reading the ingredient list (below) of this serum that it is like an intricate quilt that is both beautiful and functional.  There are so many herbs and oils in this that I am amazed when I contemplate the vast amount of knowledge needed to produce this Anti-Aging Serum.  This is what Annmarie has to say about this serum:
"This serum will increase skin hydration...[and] boosts Collagen III, a type of collagen abundant in young skin that diminishes with age, and it helps soothe irritated skin....The life everlasting flower extract helps prolong and regenerate the skin cell. Sunflower seed extract adds UV protective qualities as well as essential fatty acids. Flaxseed is very high in lignans that support cell communication, and it is calming to the skin."
As with all of Annmarie products, using this serum was a truly aromatic experience.  The serum is not super thick and also not super runny.  I love its golden opaque color and how swirly (for lack of a better word) it looks.  Its weird, it almost looks alive (and not in a creepy way either).  ;)
This is a picture of golden yellow Annmarie Anti-Aging Serum squirted out into my hand.
I love how smoothly it glides on and how quickly it sinks into my skin.  I must confess that I was hoping that this would double as a moisturizer, but it doesn't.  My skin just slurps it up and asks for more, which I would do if it weren't so expensive.  I haven't been able to see any proof of my skin producing more collagen, but my skin certainly feels energized and taunt after I apply this serum.  I think I will see its benefits with time.  Below are the ingredients and also how to sample this awesome serum.
Made With:  Love, *Aloe vera juice, in house serum blend (*aloe vera juice, carrageenan, non-GMO xanthan gum, *squalane), *rose distillate, *aloe vera juice infused with herbs (*amla berry, *calendula flowers, *comfrey leaves, *fennel seed, *gotu kola leaves, *gingko leaves, *shavegrass (horsetail herb), *life everlasting flowers, *milk thistle seed, *nettle leaves, *plantago leaves, *rhodiola root, *rooibos, *rosemary leaves, schisandra berries), *sunflower seed extract, *edelweiss extract, *buddleja davidii extract, *vegetable glycerin, aspen bark extract, *red raspberry seed extract, sodium ascorbate, *flax seed extract, *chia seed oil, non-GMO vitamin E tocopherols, *rose absolute, vetiver oil, rose hip seed extract, *tamanu oil, hyaluronic acid, frankincense oil, sweet myrrh oil, *rosemary extract, *jasmine absolute.     *Organic or wildcrafted
How to sample:
This is what Annmarie says about how to sample their products:
"When you get a [sample] kit, you also get free shipping...and a $10.00 off coupon that you can use on a future purchase. This means if you like the line, which we're sure you will, your sample kit was essentially free!"
Note:  You cannot use the voucher to buy another sample kit.  That would just be never-ending freebies!  ;)  You can use the voucher towards a travel kit.

Abi-Saves Tip:  For the best bang for your buck, I recommend that you purchase a sample kit, and then use the $10 voucher to buy your favorite product OR buy a travel kit.  I think the travel kits are actually a better value (ml for ml) than buying full-sized.

When you order in the future, shipping within the domestic states is a flat $4.95 standard shipping for any weight.

Annmarie Customer Support and Return Policy:  I have had wonderful and speedy support from her company.  Employee Lisa has been great at answering questions and also giving suggestions on dealing with any problem I've encountered.  They want you to love their products as much as they do and will treat your concerns with a personal touch.  I think their return policy is good and would order with confidence.
Thanks again, Annmarie!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the honest review on "Annmarie Anti-Aging Serum". This will help the people who are planning to buy this.

    SkinCeuticals CE Ferulic Serum

    ReplyDelete