Thursday, October 15, 2015

What is Acure Organics REALLY Like?

So, as you know, the next brand that I am reviewing is Acure Organics and I already posted about how to get 50% off an entire order.  You must be asking, what is Acure Organics and why is Abi so obsessed with them right now?  Before I go on singing their praises, you should know that I am not being paid to say this and I didn't get anything for free.  I am just so amazed with this company, its products and its ethics.  And I wanted to share my opinion with you.
I hadn't heard of Acure Organics until reading a blog in which the writer was struggling with cancer for the second time.  She was thanking Acure Organics for launching something called the Glamorganic Goddess Beauty Kit, in which 100% of the proceeds would go to support her breast cancer treatments.  ???  Wow...I mean, what kind of company would do that for a specific person? That is so much more personal than donating to an organization (which also is good).  All this really pulled at my heart strings.  Plus the kit also was an amazing value, so I thought about it for a few days (that's just my personality) and ultimately bought a kit.  I am so glad I did because I found an amazing brand that sells pure, natural, and organic products at an economical price.

Further study on this company has revealed that they:

-are family owned
-support quality fair trade which supports and enables farming communities worldwide
-never use animal testing, parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrances, etc.
-use high quality certified organic ingredients that are pure and effective
-use green packaging and recycled materials that are 100% biodegradable
-are very philanthropic (saving trees, water supplies, supporting cancer fighters, and giving grants)

In addition to this, they have a great customer service system in place with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.  It was a little confusing for me to read their official return policy online, so I emailed them for clarification.  This was their response:
As a company, we stand behind the purity of our formulations and want our customers to be satisfied.  With that said, we do offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee, meaning that if you decide to purchase directly from our website and are not entirely happy with your purchase, whether you have used the product or it is unopened, we will gladly offer a refund or exchange.
All these things are good, but what about their products?  Do they work?  Now, that is the BIG question.  Stay tuned, because in the following posts, I will go into details about the specific products of theirs that I have tried.  Of the six products that I have tried so far, I have only been disliked one (their Facial Towelettes).  And I absolutely adore their Facial Cleansing Gel (next post).
 What about you?  Have you had any experience with Acure Organics?  What is your favorite products?

No comments:

Post a Comment