Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Acure Organics 50% OFF discount code

Well, the natural skin care series continues.  Up next is Acure Organics.  I have tried a few products from Acure Organics (contained in the "Glamorganic Goddess Beauty Kit") and have been impressed enough with this economical brand to recommend them to you.  Specific reviews will follow in future posts.  But I wanted to let you know about this frugal find.  On the Acure Organics Facebook page, in their photo album is this picture from September 10, 2015:
This is a snippet from Acure Organics facebook photo about signing up for their texts and getting a one-time use 50% OFF code.
Snippet from Acure Organics Facebook Page

WOW!!!  Of course I immediately texted 7MC to 55778 and then replied YES to follow Acure Organics via text.  And I waited for the code, but none came.  So I emailed/Facebook messaged them and they responded within the day with the code.  The code is a one-time use 50% OFF your entire order and they said that mine would expire in two weeks.

I ordered some things that I had been drooling over, but couldn't buy because of the price, and the code went through just fine.  I recommend buying just over $50 of product (only $25 after code) so that you can take advantage of their free shipping on orders of $25 or more. (Note: A few of their highly discounted items, like the Goddess kit that I bought before taking advantage of this offer, will not be eligible for this discount and will clearly say on the item description "additional discounts do not apply to this item".)

Hurry and take advantage of this offer.  There is no expiration date associated with this picture post, so who knows when Acure will pull the offer.  Happy shopping!  Let me know how it works out for you.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment