Friday, October 16, 2015

Acure Organics Facial Cleansing Gel Review

Featured today is the Facial Cleansing Gel from Acure Organics.This Facial Cleansing Get is in a 4 oz. tube and sells for $9.99.  I used this for one week straight to get its full effects and am currently using it now.
Pic from Acure and hearts added in Powerpoint
This cleansing gel is for combo to oily skin.  Okay, let me just dive right in with what Acure Organics says about this cleanser:
This gentle cleanser works on two levels–it washes away dirt and oil as well as removes makeup to leave your skin radiant and refreshed. An antioxidant dense cleansing complex that maintains your skin’s natural acid mantle, activates new cell growth and helps you look younger and feel better. Fair Trade Organic Olive Oil and Organic Chlorella Growth Factor provide the ultimate cell boosting blend. Wash away those worries (and worry lines)!
Here is what I love about this cleansing gel:

  1. It does an awesome job removing my makeup, including eye makeup.  That is a big "wow" factor for me because I personally hate using eye makeup remover (it just adds one more step to my routine).  I also have had zero eye irritation (granted I haven't opened my eyes while cleansing my eye area and I don't plan to either).  For me, it removes about 95% of my mascara and that is fantastic for me.
  2. It smells incredible.  The crazy citrus/flower scent (not synthetic fragrance) makes this a joy to use.
  3. It only takes a pencil eraser amount of product per wash so that means that this tube will last me a long time, making it even more economical.
  4. It cleans off the oil from my face while energizing it at the same time.
  5. It helped clear up a hormonal bought of acne.  I'm not saying that makes me acne-free, but I have seen a huge improvement.
Here is what I don't like about it:
  1. Honestly, the only thing that I don't like about this cleanser is the tube itself.  Because I only need a little product per use, I wish that the hole opening in the tube was about half its size.  Right now it looks to be the 1/4-inch in diameter, making it too easy to accidentally quirt out too much too quickly.
If you fill a hankering to order this product, read this post on how to get a 50% OFF code.

No comments:

Post a Comment